Schorr Law is a boutique real estate law firm. Our Los Angeles based real estate attorneys have broad experience within the very specific practice of real estate law. In other words, by focusing on real estate law we are able to provide our clients with the very specific counseling, advice and representation that our clients need to be able to obtain their objectives. We are different from other firms in that we are not a “jack of all trades” law firm. Instead, all of our practice areas involve real estate.
Schorr Law is lead by lead real estate attorney Zachary D. Schorr. Mr. Schorr has been named a Southern California SuperLawyer by Superlawyers magazine. He has also been quoted by media outlets worldwide as an expert in real estate matters. He also appeared as a real estate expert on the Dr. Phil Show in November 2012.
Since Schorr’s Law’s inception its attorneys have experienced a remarkable level of success in each of its practice area. Whether it be by winning jury trial after jury trial, prevailing in arbitration or negotiating the best settlement possible, Schorr Law’s Los Angeles real estate lawyers have gained the specific experience in real estate that gives them a competitive advantage over attorneys at other firms who simply do not have the real estate experience. We have assembled a team of lawyers and staff that are dedicated to one common goal – success for our clients.
The following is a representative example of just some of the experience the real estate lawyers at Schorr Law have:
- Obtained a $4.6 Million Judgment for its Clients in a Real Estate Fraud Case;
- Obtained a $1.5 Million jury verdict for its client arising out of land use issues and permitting;
- Obtained a 12-0 Jury Verdict in favor of its client in a non-disclosure case;
- Obtained an arbitration award in favor of its client in a non-disclosure case;
- Obtained a fraudulent transfer judgment against the owner of real property and a business who, the court declared in its judgment, had fraudulently received the property from a judgment debtor in order to avoid payment on a judgment;
- Obtained a specific performance decree from the Los Angeles County Superior Court without having to go all the way to trial and received an award for all of our client’s prevailing party attorneys’ fees and costs;
- Helped close a commercial loan for over $10 million;
- Numerous unlawful detainer victories;
- Successfully had a bankruptcy debt declared non-dischargeable through an adversary action;
- Negotiated the successful resolution of numerous purchase and sale disputes;
- Drafted easements for a National Retailer for use of adjoining land and public easement;
- Enforced an exclusive use provision in a commercial lease;
- Took numerous unlawful detainer cases to resolution through trial and settlement;
Why we are different:
- We are not generalist, we practice real estate law and, as a result, have specific experience your case deserves.
- Tenacity: We are determined to do everything possible to better your chances of obtaining your desired result.
- Openness: We practice law in an open manner while still maintaining our client’s confidences. This means we are not set in our ways like traditional law firms, we have the ingenuity and creativity to do whatever is legally necessary to position your case for a win. We share everything with our clients by giving them access to documents as soon as they arrive, by sharing our client’s calendar with our clients and through open and frequent communication.
- Design Specific: While we have many years of experience practicing real estate law, not every case is the same. Each case deserves its own specifically tailored approach to ensure our client’s best chance for success.
For help with your case, contact the attorneys at Schorr Law, 310-954-1877, email@example.com or visit our other website at www.schorr-law.com.